Group Admins

• Profile picture of admin
  • Profile picture of Kat Love

Casting Calls

Public Group active 1 day, 6 hours ago

If you use the @ symbol in front of the user name of the member you are replying to they will get a notification immediately after you reply.

If you are looking for a model for a project, please feel free to post that information here. This is an open group. You may also want to find the travel group in your state by clicking on GROUPS and alternatively post there in case there’s a traveling model coming to your town.

Click here to subscribe to the RSS FEED for this group: http://figuremodels.org/groups/casting-calls/feed/

To avoid having your casting call deleted, fill out your profile. We will check to see if a profile is filled out, if it isn’t, your casting call will be deleted. If you don’t have a name listed and examples of your work uploaded, your casting call will be deleted. Anonymity is unacceptable here.

You will need to provide work examples. If you do not have nudes to show then you will need to produce some other photography as an example.
1. As your personal webpage.
2. Or as a blog created here.

No private personal information can be posted here. This includes:
1. addresses
2. phone numbers
3. last names of models if they do not use them

No casting calls for p0rn0graphy. These are casting calls that are accepted.
1. art nudes
2. fashion
3. portrait
4. painting
5. sculpture
6. catalog
7. print

Casting calls should be as descriptive as possible. Photographers should not post their telephone numbers here either. Please post your email address or other cyber way of contacting you.

NO SPAMMING! If you make more than one call per week, you are a spammer.

The internet is a great place for people to pretend to be someone they aren’t. If you don’t ask for references on someone before showing up for a job, you risk your life. Literally. So, ask for references, and then check them. Just because someone posts here doesn’t mean that we at ARTnudes Network actually know them, although we try our best to see if they are legitimate. Be smart.

Jan 5 hours £90, East Anglia UK, up to nude

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Emma Cadman willis Emma Cadman willis 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

First 10 people get it
    -I’ll work to full frontal nude and erotica
    -I can work from home or can travel round the East Anglia area if travel is paid.

Why you should book me.
    -I have over three years full time experience in all genres up to nude and erotica.
    – I can use my initiative.
    – I can work with professionals and newbies alike.
    – I will work with you, the client to make your vision come to life.
    – I am expressionate.
    – I can do my hair and make up to a good standard – natural or crazy.
    – I have a warm, clean and uncluttered lovely house to work from.
    – I have hundreds of outfits if you book me from home! Perfect if you don’t know what you want to shoot.
    – I am patient, considerate and treat everyone with the same respect.
    – My living room is big enough for a studio set up.
    – If you book me at home – NO STUDIO COSTS!!
    – I actually like what I do and have fun doing it!

What your time includes:
    – Meet and greet
    – As many hair and make up changes as you’d like
    – Tea/coffee/lunch break

TOO COSTLY???
    I understand we are around the Christmas period, so people are saving their pennies, so for a limited time I will be offering a ‘group booking’, where you can spread the cost with more photographers on the same day!
    For instance:
    5 hours £90.
    Two photographers = £45 each
    Three photographers = £30 each
    Hurry, I will only have this group booking deal till February.

If you have any questions or would like to hold one of the days, please don’t hesitate to send me an email! Photos can be provided of my home on request.

Tours – 16th – 21st January, London

Emma

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar