Anyone who is a member (model or photographer) is welcome to submit work to be considered for the front page as a featured image. As soon as a member visits this blog they are automatically added to it as a contributor.
All images (site wide) must be 200k or under.
- Scroll your mouse over “MY BLOGS” at the top of the page. Drop down to “FEATURED-PHOTOS” and then to “DASHBOARD”
- On the left of the page you should see “POSTS” click on that if it isn’t already open and then click on “Add New”
- Give your post a title, like, Your Name and Image Title.
- After you give your post a title, and/or even write something about the photo, or even post a link to your website, below where you title your post look for “upload/insert”
To the right of Upload/Insert, the first little icon that looks like a small picture frame is how you upload images. Click on it!
- Then select an image from your computer that is 200k or under. Anything larger will not upload.
- After you upload, put in the title and caption. And select “insert into post” and your image should show up in the body of the blog post.
- Click on “send for review” to the right of the body of the blog post where you see “publish.”
- You’re finished! Congrats!
If you run into any issues or have any questions please feel free to start a discussion in the Website Related Forum, or comment under this post on this page.